Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 
Autor Wiadomość
BoySmile
 Tytuł: Pogba: French Star Is On His Way To Becoming A Great Like Zi
Źródło:
PostWiadomość wysłana.: 14 lipca 2018 10:31 
User

Obrazek
Manchester United superstar Paul Pogba พนัน บอล believes that one of his France teammates is on track to become a Les Bleus legend like Zinedine Zidane.The former Real Madrid manager attained icon status when he helped France win the FIFA World Cup in 1998, scoring two goals in a 3-0 thrashing of Brazil in the final, and Pogba believes Atletico Madrid forward Antoine Griezmann could be the 2018 team's "Zizou" in the decider of the tournament on Sunday. "Zinedine Zidane is a legend and football icon, and Griezmann is on his way to becoming one too," the Frenchman said, according to Marca."He's a very loved person in France, on the pitch he shows he's a big guy, and I want him to พนัน บอล score a goal in the final on Sunday."The midfielder also insisted that he and his teammates will not be underestimating Croatia on Sunday."I know the taste of defeat, and it's really bad, so we want to finish this tournament well," Pogba added."I don't know if Croatia has a disadvantage (due to tiredness), but พนัน บอล against England, they never surrendered."(In the 2016 Euros,) we thought it was done and that we had won the trophy by beating Germany in the semi-finals."This time we don't want to make that mistake, and we will approach the game differently."

Na górę  || 

Bot Reklamowy Reklama

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz. [letni]