Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz. [letni]

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 
Autor Wiadomość
ylq
 Tytuł: It��s a bit too smooth in my life, a
Źródło:
PostWiadomość wysłana.: 10 lipca 2018 10:23 
User

It��s a bit too smooth in my life, and I��ve had too few setbacks. I don't know because I am happy that my life has little setbacks. I still have to be meager Cigarettes For Sale. I have too few books. not without difficulties in my life. The smoothness I said is to compare the smoother with those who are difficult.ve not only had difficulties in my life, but I also thought about giving up Marlboro Red. I once asked my mother to let me learn bicycles. I was not allowed to ride a bicycle. I saw those people riding on the road like flying, it must be easy, I promised to learn, I practiced in the open space Marlboro Lights, but I fell. At the beginning I still had fighting spirit, but then my will was exhausted little by little. I want to give up a bit, but I think about my promise to my mother Online Cigarettes, I think I can't talk, not counting, because people are principled. I had to master the skills little by little, practice a little bit, I believe that others can do the same, even if I am worse than others, I will do the same if I work hard. With my hard work and my strong and unyielding intentions, I finally learned to ride a bicycle. I can also ride on the road easily. don't think that life is not afraid of difficulties Carton Of Marlboro Reds. I am afraid that there will be difficulties and I will not give up. I firmly believe that there is no difficulty in crossing the will with the will.

Na górę  || 

Bot Reklamowy Reklama

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz. [letni]