Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz. [letni]

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 
Autor Wiadomość
ylq
 Tytuł: I have been playing the
Źródło:
PostWiadomość wysłana.: 18 sierpnia 2018 8:52 
User

I have been playing the guzheng for almost a year. My dream is to be an outstanding guzheng player. When I was learning the keyboard, I felt too boring and halfway. However, I don��t know why I didn��t go halfway when I was learning the guzheng, but I continued to learn. Maybe it is because I am interested in guzheng? is a very old instrument. South Korea is called Gaya, Vietnam is called 16 Xuanqin, and it is also before 200 Qin Dynasty. It has been widely circulated during the Warring States Period. Guzheng has 24 strings, 4 of which are green. Now I will briefly introduce: Guzheng is also known as "Qin Zheng". Stringed instrument, wooden long. In the Tang and Song Dynasties, there were 13 strings, and later increased to 16, 18, 21, and 25 strings. The most common specification is 21 strings. Usually, the model of the guzheng is S163-21. S stands for S-shaped Yueshan, which was invented by Xu Zhengao, the father of the zither. 163 represents the length of the zither is 163 cm, and 21 represents 21 zither strings. Since the Qin and Han dynasties, it has gradually spread from all over the country to the whole country, and gradually formed a genre with strong local characteristics. Shandong Zheng, Henan Zheng [url=smokingsalestore.com]Newport 100S[/url], Chaozhou Zheng, Hakka Zheng, Zhejiang Zheng, Fujian Zheng, Inner Mongolian, Korean Jiayin and the nine genres of Shaanxi Zheng, known as the voice of Zhen Qinfirst one, "Fishing Boat Singing Night" is a traditional guzheng solo. The second "Watering Lotus" is the Chaozhou Hakka zither in Guangdong. The third one, now I am studying [url=cigscoupons.com]Marlboro Red 100S[/url], "Mountain Flowing Water" is one of the top ten ancient songs in China [url=cigscoupons.com]Carton Of Marlboro Reds[/url], and the representative of Zhejiang Zhengpai. The fourth "Lin Chong Night Run". The fifth "Dong Dance" expresses the style of the village, and expresses the joy of loving the good life of the children. The sixth "Han Gong Qiu Yue" is also one of the top ten ancient songs in China. The seventh "Jackie Drowning Water" is a masterpiece in the "Hakka zither". The eighth "Donghai Fisherman's Song" is a work created by Zhang Yan in the 1970s. The ninth "Xiangshan Shooting Drum", the tenth "Taiwan Style", these are our representatives of the guzheng. Especially recommended "Xiangshan Shooting Drums", the bells of the temples sound very melodious, making people feel relaxed and happy [url=100scigarettes.com]Wholesale Cigarettes[/url]. China's guzheng has a long history. We must study hard and make some contributions to the mother was very young [url=cigarettesonlinesale.com]Carton Of Cigarettes[/url], I heard that the ethereal guzheng songs on TV were deeply attracted. Every time I walked through the door of the guzheng classroom, I will be caught in the sound of a wonderful voice. Each note is like an elf, throwing out the classroom and flying into my ear. So I dreamed that when I grow up, I will become an excellent guzheng player and show my skilled playing skills on the wide stage!

Na górę  || 

Bot Reklamowy Reklama

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz. [letni]