Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz. [letni]

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 
Autor Wiadomość
lxt1217
 Tytuł: to 6 feet. But he missed the birdie
Źródło:
PostWiadomość wysłana.: 16 sierpnia 2018 7:47 
User

The Winnipeg Jets will bring their 2013-14 season to a close on Friday evening as they visit the Calgary Flames. Viewers in the Jets region can watch the game on TSN and listen to it on TSN 1290 starting at 7:30pm ct/8:30pm et. The Jets are hoping to conclude their schedule with a fourth victory in six games as they will miss the playoffs for a seventh straight season. The franchise has made the postseason only once since joining the NHL as the Atlanta Thrashers in 1999-2000 and this marked the clubs third season since relocating to Winnipeg. Tonight marks the back end of games on consecutive nights for the Jets, who bested the Boston Bruins 2-1 in a shootout on Thursday. Evander Kane had the game-tying goal with 1:57 to play and Bryan Little potted the lone goal of the tiebreaker. It was another solid effort by netminder Michael Hutchinson. He made 16 saves in a tough-luck 1-0 loss on Monday versus Minnesota in his NHL debut, then stopped 32 shots through overtime last night before going perfect in the shootout to win his first career game. "I felt determined and relaxed out there," said Hutchinson, a 2008 draft pick by Boston. "I just wanted to give the team a chance to win and fortunately we came out flying in the third period and we definitely took the play to them and we got rewarded with a goal." The Jets will now try to secure just their second ever victory in Calgary. They had gone 0-6-0 on the road versus the Flames dating back to their days in Atlanta before notching a 5-2 victory in Calgary on Jan. 16. That win also snapped Winnipegs four-game slide overall to the Flames. Calgary is coming off Wednesdays 4-3 shootout decision over the Los Angeles Kings, one that pushed its winning streak to four straight. The Flames are on their longest string of consecutive victories since claiming five straight from Jan. 22-Feb. 1. The Flames failed to hold a 3-0 lead versus the Kings but recovered in the shootout. Jiri Hudler answered Marian Gaboriks shootout tally for the Kings and Sean Monahan then supplied the winner in the fourth round. Karri Ramo posted 41 saves in the victory. "His progression has been unbelievable and right now hes making a name for himself as a number one (goaltender)," Calgary head coach Bob Hartley said of Ramo. Monahan also potted his 21st goal of the season, the most by a Flames rookie since Jarome Iginla had 21 in 1996-97. T.J. Galiardi had a goal and an assist, while Matt Stajan lit the lamp. Flames head coach Bob Hartley said Mike Cammalleri is a game-time decision for tonights contest. Calgary, which will end its regular season at Vancouver on Sunday, improved to 19-18-3 at home. Thats an impressive number given that the club endured a franchise-worst seven-game home losing streak at one point this season. Shaquille ONeal Cavaliers Jersey . The Force had two men, including former Wallabies No. 8 Ben McCalman, in the sin-bin in the dying minutes of the match, but were able to resist a late Highlanders surge to post a four-try, bonus point win. Tristan Thompson Cavaliers Jersey .J. -- Tom Coughlin doesnt have many options at halfback for the winless New York Giants. http://www.cavaliersbasketballpro.com/c ... rs-jersey/. And on Sunday against the Houston Astros they were pleased to see his work finally pay off with his first win since May 24. Kyrie Irving Cavaliers Jersey .The Canadiens will visit the Boston Bruins at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Mass., on New Years Day 2016, taking hockeys oldest rivalry outside.It was special in 2010 just to be there with the history behind Fenway Park and all that, Bruins centre Patrice Bergeron said. Larry Nance Jr. Jersey . -- Howie Kendrick had a two-run single in his first game batting leadoff this season, Chris Iannetta hit a pair of RBI singles and the Los Angeles Angels beat Cleveland 6-4 Tuesday night, sending the Indians to their fifth straight defeat.MARANA, Ariz. -- Jason Day of Australia and Victor Dubuisson of France reached the 18-hole final of the Match Play Championship on Sunday. Day, a semifinalist last year, led from the start in a 3-and-2 victory over Rickie Fowler. Dubuisson became the fourth player to reach the championship match on his debut in the 15 years after this World Golf Championship began in 1999. He had to take down Ernie Els in the most compelling match of the morning on Dove Mountain. Els, trying to reach the final for the first time, went 3 up through four holes and was on the verge of stretching his lead until the 23-year-old Frenchman halved the hole with a tough par putt at No. 7. Dubuisson won four of the next five holes to take the lead, only for the 44-year-old Els to battle back. Els made a 20-foot birdie putt on the 16th to square the match, and they headed to the 18th hole. Dubuisson hit to the back fringe, while Els came up short with a 6-iron into the breeze and found a bunker. He blasted out to just outside 12 feet, and narrowly missed the par putt to extend the match. Dubuisson said he didnt sleep well Saturday night and didnt feel well when he arrived at the golf course, perhaps because "I realized I was in the semifinal of the World Golf Championship against Ernie Els." "Im a big fan of Ernie, so I have always been watching him winning majors," he saidd.dddddddddddd "I knew I had to play my best golf. Its what I did." Dubuisson is the first player since Geoff Ogilvy in 2006 to reach the final match in his first time playing this event. Ogilvy went on to win the title. It was a big blow to Els, who badly pulled an 8-iron far left of the flag on the 17th, losing a chance to put pressure on Dubuisson, and then came up short on the 18th. "Its tough to take," said the four-time major champion. Day won the opening hole with a birdie and never looked back, though Fowler didnt give in. Day was 3 up through 11 holes when he missed a 6-foot par putt on the 12th and Fowler made birdie on the 13th to cut the deficit to one hole. The turning point came at the 15th, when Fowler missed far enough left with his drive that he had no shot at getting close. He hit a flop shot strong that went over the green, hit another strong pitch and missed the par putt. Fowler had a chance to go 1 down on the 16th with a tee shot into 6 feet. But he missed the birdie putt, and then missed the 4-footer coming back for par to end the match. "The start of the season, thats all Im trying to do is win," said Day, with only one PGA Tour victory in his career. "I felt like I had a really good chance at maybe having a shot at winning this week and Im definitely in the final now and Im really looking for to it." Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Na górę  || 

Bot Reklamowy Reklama

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz. [letni]