Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz. [letni]

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 
Autor Wiadomość
lxt1217
 Tytuł: Vancouvers Ryan Williams, Joel Dah
Źródło:
PostWiadomość wysłana.: 14 sierpnia 2018 10:12 
User

Will Greenwood picks his favourite moments from the weekend, including Connacht clinching a home PRO12 semi-final and Crusaders thrashing Reds to top the Super Rugby table. Connacht earned a home Guinness PRO12 semi-final courtesy of a 14-7 win over Glasgow Warriors at a rain-soaked Sportsground.The 14-man Warriors, who had their Tongan prop Sila Puafisi sent off, finished just behind second-placed Connacht in the table and will make the return trip to Galway in two weeks time, live on Sky Sports. Jones on SSNHQ this Tuesday Eddie Jones to answer your questions on Sky Sports News HQ Exeters thrashing of Harlequins also made the list as they scored ten tries for a 62-24 win to secure them a home Premiership semi-final against Wasps.Over in the southern hemisphere, the Crusaders made it eight wins out of eight as they beat the Reds 38-5 with winger Jone Macilai-Tori going over for a hat-trick.Bristol also made the cut as they made their third Championship final in as many years. They beat Bedford and will go onto face Doncaster over two legs for the right to play in the Premiership next season.Bristol are favourites but they wont be taking anything for granted after seeing London Welsh and Worcester beat them to the Premiership prize before.Play the video at the top of the page to watch Will Greenwoods favourite five moments from the weekend. Also See: Barnes talking points Follow @SkySportsRugby WATCH: PRO12 highlights Rugby Club: Englands 26-man squad Marvin Williams Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Glen Rice Jersey . The English Football Association had charged the German right back with violent conduct after retrospectively reviewing video evidence of an incident that was missed by match officials at Craven Cottage on Saturday. http://www.basketballhornetsauthority.c ... ersey-c-4/. 2015 Oscar nomination pending. Here is an open letter from Steven Stamkos to his fans: When I shot this final Moment Zero film last August, it was a fun few days on set with Coke Zero and Jordan Eberle in my hometown of Markham. Custom Charlotte Hornets Jerseys . Ricciardo made it only halfway around the Jerez track before his RB10 rolled to a stop and began spouting smoke from the back. After team mechanics tended to the car, Ricciardo went back out for a mere two trips around the circuit before calling it quits. Nicolas Batum Jersey ." Bach is in Rome for the European Olympic Committees general assembly and meetings with Pope Francis. He also visited with Italian Premier Enrico Letta. "The prime minister appeared to be interested in a bid from Italy for 24, because he has realized that the games can serve as a catalyst for development for a city and a country," Bach told The Associated Press on Saturday.LONDON, Ont. - After the TOUR Championship of Canada presented by Freedom 55 Financial was captured by Vancouvers Ryan Williams, Joel Dahmen wrapped up PGA TOUR Canada Player of the Year honours at the 2014 seasons final event. The 26-year old Dahmen, who led the Order of Merit wire-to-wire and finished the season with $80,992 in earnings, is one of five players who earned status on the Web.com Tour in 2015. Dahmen, who won two of the first three events on PGA TOUR Canada this season at the PC Financial Open and the Syncrude Boreal Open presented by AECON, finished $20,873 ahead of No. 2 Matt Harmon and will be fully exempt on the Web.com Tour next season. a€?Its a goal at the beginning of the year but you have to take it one tournament at a time and then set some goals along the way. To finally accomplish it feels great,a€? said Dahmen. a€?To win two right off the bat - I had a bullseye on my back for a long time. I had a huge lead most of the year. I had a good finish, second in Calgary, I finished second right after the RBC Canadian Open - and that set me apart. So I had to refocus a few times and gather things. Its a big relief right now.a€? Williams, a 33-year old in his sixth season on PGA TOUR Canada, carded a final round 68 to reach 14-under par and win by one over fellow British Columbian and travelling roommate Adam Cornelson along with Minnesotan Clayton Rask. The win moves him to No. 6 on the Order of Merit, earning an exemption into the final stage of Web.com Tour Q-School. a€?I wish there were more tournaments left on this tour,a€? said Williams. aa€?A lot of hard work, Ive been out on this tour for six or seven years, my best finish was last year, second place.dddddddddddd I had a putt to force a playoff on the last hole (at the Cape Breton Celtic Classic) and thankfully, I had a putt today to win a tournament. A lot of hard work and a lot of people to thank, but this is very rewarding to me. Williams began the day two shots off Rasks 54 hole lead, and after a turning in even par on the front nine, turned on the jets with four birdies coming in. After Cornelson, playing in the group ahead, made bogey following a wayward drive, and Rask couldnt convert a par putt after missing the green long, Williams needed just a two-putt from 35 feet to secure his first PGA TOUR Canada victory. a€?I was a little in shock. I had to ask my caddie Rob if that was the winning putt,a€? admitted Williams. a€?I was trying not to get ahead of myself too much. I was just trying to make the putt and see what happened from there. I knew where I stood, I was just trying to take the pressure off myself.a€? Joining Dahmen on the Web.com Tour next year will be Harmon, a 29-year old from Grand Haven, Michigan, 25-year old Timothy Madigan of Rio Rancho, New Mexico, 33-year old Brock Mackenzie of Seattle, Washington and 22-year old Greg Eason, a rookie from England. a€?Its been a tremendous season with an incredibly high level of play,a€? said PGA TOUR Canada President Jeff Monday. a€?We cant wait to see these players move on to the next level and make an impact there as they continue their journey to the PGA TOUR.a€? Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Na górę  || 

Bot Reklamowy Reklama

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz. [letni]