Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz. [letni]

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 
Autor Wiadomość
lxt1217
 Tytuł: o counts of first-degree murder and ot
Źródło:
PostWiadomość wysłana.: 06 sierpnia 2018 4:14 
User

CLEVELAND - The Cleveland Cavaliers are struggling, and then some. LeBron James believes hes a major reason for their early failures.We got a four-game losing streak, so I stink, he said. Im not doing my job.With the Cavs at 5-7, playing uninspired and not close to living up to enormous expectations, James offered the blunt critique of his own game Monday at the teams shootaround as they prepared to host the Orlando Magic.After a day spent with family and watching football, James, who called the Cavs fragile following Saturday nights loss to the Toronto Raptors, said he has to do a better job leading the way. Hes staying positive, cognizant that if he isnt upbeat his teammates will follow his example.Me being the leader of the team, if I start hanging my head low then its going to start going to everyone else, he said. They look up to me. They look to me to make a difference and Ive got to stay positive even through the rough times. As Ive said before, this is not the darkest point that well see this year. Ive seen dark and this is very light to me.Cleveland, picked by many to win the NBA title in James homecoming season, went 0-4 last week with losses to Denver, San Antonio, Washington and Toronto. James wasnt himself, averaging just 18 points per game, committing a turnover in the closing seconds of the loss to the Spurs and inexplicably not hustling back on defence in the loss to the Wizards. Hes made uncharacteristically foolish passes and shown frustration with his body language.James has tried to send messages to his teammates during interview sessions.After the loss to Toronto, he cautioned that the Cavs problems would probably grow worse before they got better, a forecast that chilled some Cleveland fans already dealing with the onset of an early winter.On Monday, James said the Cavs tough times could linger.This is not the biggest adversity point that well hit, he said. Do I think were going to get to the finals? I dont know. I dont know what the future holds, but from my perspective its not as bad as it may seem.James reference point for dark times is different from any of his teammates. He often sites the 2011 NBA Finals, when he and the Miami Heat squandered a 2-1 lead and lost in six games to the Dallas Mavericks, as the low point of his career.The collapse haunts James.Its still here with me, he said. I think about it every day. Every day at some point something that happened in that series pops in my head.When he was in Miami, James had All-Star Dwyane Wade, a former NBA champion, to help him lead. He doesnt have that luxury in Cleveland. While Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love are elite players, neither have been through the grind of a championship season.Hes going it alone, and to this point the load has been heavy for James.Its a different feeling, he said. But something I was ready for. I knew it would be the biggest challenge of my career thus far, and I accept the challenge. When we lose I take full responsibility and when we win the team wins, thats what its all about. Ito Smith Falcons Jersey .C. -- Wake Forest coach Jim Grobe is resigning after 13 seasons at the school. Isaiah Oliver Falcons Jersey . Sociedad remained in sixth place with Villarreal a point behind in seventh, both in Europa League spots and in striking distance of fourth place and the final Champions League berth. Sociedad forward Carlos Vela chipped goalkeeper Jaime Jimenez after receiving an equally exquisite lobbed pass from Ruben Pardo to set him up in the 23rd minute at Anoeta Stadium. http://www.thefaclonsshoponline.com/Ito ... ns-Jersey/. Simona Halep of Romania claimed the fifth title of her career by beating Samantha Stosur of Australia 7-6 (1), 6-2 in the womens final. After trading sets, Gasquet trailed 4-3 in the decider but broke back to 4-4 in a game that went to seven deuces with Kukushkin constantly failing on his forehand shots. Isaiah Oliver Jersey . As each game passes (each has played close with the exception of last night) it becomes clearer just how evenly matched these two teams are and how one mistake, or one bad inning, is likely to sway the result. Justin Bethel Jersey . -- Arizona came out of its last meeting with California a bit discombobulated, hurting from its first loss and the loss of forward Brandon Ashley for the rest of the season.BOSTON -- Investigators asked for help from tattoo artists who may have inked former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez, saying they could help in the prosecution of a double murder Hernandez is charged with committing in 2012. The Suffolk district attorneys office stressed that the tattoo artists are considered witnesses, not suspects, and "may have made observations of evidentiary value." Hernandez is charged in three killings. He is scheduled to be arraigned May 28 on two counts of murder for allegedly shooting two men in Boston in 2012, prosecutors said Wednesday. Authorities have not said if there is any connection between those two slayings and the 2013 shooting death of Odin Lloyd, a semi-pro football player whose body was found in an industrial area near Hernandezs home in North Attleborough. Lloyd was dating Hernandezs fiancees sister. Hernandezs lawyers have said that their client looks forward to his day in court. He is being held without bail. Authorities said they hope to speak with the artist or artists who did specific tattoos on Hernandezs right forearm between February 2012 and June 2013. They didnt describe which of his tattoos they are referring to. Both of Hernandezs arms are ccovered with tattoos, and photographs of his right forearm show inked stars, words and other designs.dddddddddddd. "Were intentionally limiting our statements so as not to influence any potential observations by tattoo artists," said Jake Wark, a spokesman for Suffolk District Attorney Dan Conley. "We want unvarnished and unrehearsed information." Authorities specifically mentioned several places in their quest for tattoo artists: Hermosa Beach, California; Bristol, Connecticut; Palm Beach and Miami, Florida; Massachusetts; and Rhode Island. They stressed, however, that they are open to speaking with anyone anywhere who did tattoo work on Hernandez during the time period. Hernandez, 24, has been indicted on two counts of first-degree murder and other offences in the July 2012 killings of Daniel de Abreu and Safiro Furtado in Boston. A third man was wounded in that attack, while two others escaped unharmed. Hernandez and an associate had an "encounter" in a city nightclub with the victims before the shooting, prosecutors said. After the men left, Hernandez followed in an SUV and pulled up alongside the men as their vehicle was stopped at a red light, and opened fire, Conley said. Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Authentic Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

Na górę  || 

Bot Reklamowy Reklama

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz. [letni]