Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz. [letni]

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 
Autor Wiadomość
caicai2017
 Tytuł: ar Nike Metcons and the
Źródło:
PostWiadomość wysłana.: 01 czerwca 2018 7:06 
User

These were sold to me by my colleagues as ‘the most comfortable shoe you’ll ever wear,’ and that ‘any other shoe you put on will feel like garbage after these.’ Adidas ZX 850 Dam I’m mostly happy to say they were right. I’ve had an intermittent foot issue for years, and since I’ve worn these, Adidas ZX 850 Damen intermittent has turned into nonexistent. It may sound gross, and maybe this popped into my head because I have the white/white version, but working out in these feels like I have two blocks of Nike Air Force 1 Femme cream cheese strapped to my feet. Every squat, lunge, and step feels like a present.” — Arik Nagel, 35, chief people officer, climbing and strength training at gym“I have always been a runner, but about a year ago, I got heel spurs and plantar fasciitis — basically my left heel always kinda hurts. So I bought these fucking huge and ugly shoes by Brooks called Beasts. Nike Roshe Run Dam They are super sturdy with stiff soles to support my feet, and treads like a car tire. They ain’t pretty, but they’ve helped me run again.” — Tim Adams, 35, VP of creative at a TV network, runs outdoors and on treadmills“I’ve loved this shoe since the first time they released them in the Nike Air Max 90 Womens ’90s. The simplicity has always enabled me to feel and understand exactly what my feet and legs were doing to make sure my movements were correct. I spent a lot of years training in a multitude Adidas Superstar Mujer Negras of regimens — i.e., CrossFit, calisthenics, etc. — and these have always been my go-tos for educating my body what not to do. Plus, they’re so comfy, I could sleep in ’em.” — David Alexander Flinn, 29, artist, martial arts and strength training“I go to a CrossFit gym and people wear Nike Metcons and these Reeboks. They are good for CrossFit because the www.rotulosalbir.es soles under your heel are hard, unlike soft running shoes (trying to squat a lot of weight in soft running shoes Nike Air Presto Dames feels like you are standing on pillows — not very stable). And, they are rubberized around the edges, since all parts of your feet are touching the floor and wall, and they take a lot of Nike Air Max 2017 Femme abuse.” — Jeff Weiner, 37, business development at PSFK, CrossFit“They are super versatile. They allow me to lift weights with awesome support. I can do most HIIT in them, and even sprint. They www.jwrennie.co.uk are my favorite for functionality — which is what matters during a good workout.” — Michael Chernow, 36, owner Seamore’s, co-founder Meatball Shop, strength training, martial arts, running

Na górę  || 

Bot Reklamowy Reklama

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz. [letni]