Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz. [letni]

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 2 ] 
Autor Wiadomość
caicai2017
 Tytuł: acute-c-13_15/
Źródło:
PostWiadomość wysłana.: 11 kwietnia 2018 7:34 
User

To recap: Sinclair forced anchors to read a script decrying fake news, which observers Adidas Tubular Mujer interpreted as an attack on other media outlets. Sinclair says the reaction has been overblown -- and makes its point by attacking other media outlets.
The top of the KATU home page, for example, is, at this writing, featuring www.royerimprimeur.fr two headlines, which alternate. One says watch live coverage of Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg testifying before Congress. The other says: "CNN's hypocritical attack on Sinclair: Did CNN Nike Air Max 2016 Damen attack Sinclair for doing exactly what Nike Air Max 97 Femme CNN has done for years?The video alternates between clips of Brian Stelter on CNN, talking about the dangers of "fake news" and how such stories divide viewers, and text images, Nike Roshe Run Womens which say that Stelter is addressing the same topics covered in the Sinclair spots, which are described as promotional announcements about Sinclair journalists' responsibility.

"Does CNN really think a warning about Nike Air Max 1 Damen 'Fake News' is Trump's rhetoric?" one text image in the video asks.The video also includes voice-over from anchors reading from the Sinclair script, citing concerns about "some members of the media" who "use their platforms Nike Air Max 1 Womens to push their own personal bias and agenda to control exactly what people think."

At the end, the video text reads, "Is it really news that 'fake news' is a concern in 2018? Or is this an attack on Sinclair?"

On Twitter Adidas ZX 700 Mujer today, CNN's Stelter responded, posting this message: "There's a huge difference between my coverage and Sinclair's mandatory promos. No one tells me what to say. But these anchors were Nike Air Max 90 Dámské černé told exactly what to say."

There's a Nike Air Max 90 Womens huge difference between my coverage and Sinclair's mandatory promos. No one tells me what to say. But these anchors were told exactly what to say.
The link takes viewers to the Nike Air Huarache Dámské Růžové video on YouTube. It begins with these words: "The following is evidence of a major media's company's dishonesty and hypocrisy."

Na górę  || 

Bot Reklamowy Reklama

king
 Tytuł: Re: acute-c-13_15/
Źródło:
PostWiadomość wysłana.: 08 sierpnia 2018 9:58 
User

Na górę  || 

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 2 ] 

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz. [letni]