Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz. [letni]

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 
Autor Wiadomość
ylq
 Tytuł: As you slowly step into my
Źródło:
PostWiadomość wysłana.: 07 lipca 2018 5:31 
User

As you slowly step into my world, you will intoxicate me, make me obsessed, how can I not love you.emember when I was in the second grade, my mother said to take me to the children to play, but I took me to a big house, where all were people, they were drawing a strange "painting." After that, I also joined the ranks withly, I know that this is not "painting" but writing brush. But my interest has not decreased at all. Because it is like a sword; it looks like a white goose; it-like hooks; there are also hanging needles vertical, vertical vertical, not painting, but better than painting!I began to paint red. This reddish is a chore: I have to draw on paper, and I can't make mistakes. This can greatly reduce my interest in you, but I don't give up. In this way, I traced the red for a month the second grade to the present, I have been in contact with: script, lishu, book, engraving. Looking at a piece of work on my wall, I often think about it: I watched the work of a great calligrapher on the "Jianbao" program sold for 100 Marlboro Gold Pack,000 to 1 million. I can't help but think: Can I be a big calligrapher when I grow up?past four years Parliament Cigarettes, I have experienced that you have changed subtleties Marlboro Lights, different forms, and different interests Cigarettes Online. Some are like jade dragons, some are like strange peaks, some are pretty and handsome, some are imposing, you are an ancient art. You can cultivate sentiment, you are the splendid flower of Chinese culture, you are the unbeaten flower in our national art, you embody the beauty of oriental art and the excellence of oriental culture, you are the unique cultural treasure of the world Wholesale Cigarettes, we are forever A cultural treasure that is worthy of pride.

Na górę  || 

Bot Reklamowy Reklama

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz. [letni]